Sunday, April 26, 2015
Rushton Hurley Creativity and Inspiration
Key trends highlighted in the report include:
§ Over one-third of elementary teachers (35 percent) and 1 of 5 middle school teachers (21 percent) report regular usage of digital games within their classroom.
§ These game-using teachers see the primary benefit of digital games as increased student engagement in learning (88 percent); 72 percent of digital principals agree.
§ Teachers who are using digital games in their classroom have a greater appreciation for the overall impact of technology on student outcomes and teacher effectiveness.
§ 60 percent of school principals say that having enough computers or devices with Internet access is a major obstacle to the greater adoption of digital content in their schools.
§ Both teachers and school principals share a common set of determinants for evaluating the quality of digital content.
Alan November: A Look at Student Learning and Our Future
Monday, August 4, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
1. List photo-editing software:
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 - support is offered at Adobe.com. While this is an older version of Photoshop it still suits my purposes.
- Picasa by Google- A lot of times I just need to do very basic things like lightening a picture, clearing up a blemish, or softening a wrinkle. Picasa can do it and since I use it for viewing and organizing my photos, I don't have to jump from program to program.
2. Lighten a Dark Picture
3. Rotate and Resize a Picture
4. Trim and Paste
|Darth Cole and the dogs touring Paris|
5. Critique submitted to dropbox