|4608 x 3072|
|2304 x 1536|
2. Same object, different shutter speeds
5. Zoom of lighted object at night
|Holding as steady as possible|
|Propped the camera on a table turned on its end due to missing tripod.|
6.Sharp, sharp/not sharp
7. Convey motion
1. Mistake: Using my dogs as subjects. In trying to take two pictures of the same object my dogs kept leaving their post when my husband walked in carrying the chicken he had just grilled.
3. Practice writing words. Brenda was trying to spell love and ended up with hell.
4. I struggle with finding the right balance of aperture and shutter speed.